We offer painting for the following
Walls, Cabinets, Windows, Ceilings, Stain to Paint Cabinets, Stain to Paint Paneling, Garage Floors, Trim, Paneling, Texture / Sheetrock Repairs, Doors and Carpentry Repairs.
Our Professional Guarantee
- We only work with high quality painters who possess
"best-in-class" skill and expertise to meet your painting needs
- We ensure neatness - only the items that are a part
of the project are improved, and the workmanship is of high quality.
- We move all furniture.
- We will gently remove and re-install drapery.
- We use drop cloths throughout the entire project.
- We remove all switch and outlet plates.
- The sun will not set with an incomplete room.
- Your home is left clean at the end of each working
- We can perform general repairs, such as taping,
replacing sheet rock, texturing and sanding.
- We perform all painting needs - including walls,
ceiling, trim and woodwork.
- We stain and varnish, and can use special finishes.
- Yes, we can change that dark stain woodwork to a
beautiful oil semi-gloss finish.
- Generally speaking, interior painting jobs require
more coordination and preparation than exterior paint jobs. For example:
- We protect all carpeting, tile, and hardwood floors
with drop cloths, plastic, or builder paper (as appropriate).
- We move furniture to the center of the room and
covered with plastic.
- We remove and reinstall all switch plates and
- We remove and reinstall window shades and blinds
(but not curtains).
- To ensure a high quality finished project, we will
seal any ceiling or wall stains (through the usage of a primer
- We fill all nail holes and small cracks.
- We caulk all cracks along door-jambs, baseboards,
and ceiling crowns.
- We scuff, sand, and clean all wood prior to
- We perform any and all repairs mentioned on the
- We attempt to remove wallpaper first, but switch to
other methods if removal is damaging the wallboard.
Once all that is done, for an additional fee, we can bring in a color
consultant to help you match colors (if you so desire), work with you to
apply samples, and urge you to record your color choices so that you can
information for future reference.
Once we've applied the paint, we clean up all trash (including drop cloths, plastic, and tape) and move furniture back to where it belongs. We reinstall all switch plates, outlet covers, and shades/blinds.
Faux and Special Finishes
Customers regularly call on us for more than just simple painting. Our experienced team can do almost any special finish or texture that you desire.
Staining, repainting, and painting stained cabinets require a lot of expertise. Mistakes can be very costly. It is worth the extra time and effort that is needed to product a quality job. Ask your service advisor for recommendations on your particular cabinets.